Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Adam Curry flipin and floping

In our travels, we've run into a handful of Adam Curry fans.

We hear he's mentioned why he screwed us over on is show, daily source code.

He lied again to his listeners - It had ZERO to do with insurance.

It had everything to do with his disregard for hardworking folks like me and my wife.

It's simple.
Adam Curry is NOT a man of his word.

I wish I could post up all of the notes from podcasters stuck in deals with Adam Curry - folks still on fledgling podshow network - folks who have been lied to over and over again.

This blog might seem crazy, and it is.
It's meant as part warning and part release.

I encourage folks with Adam Curry stories to post them here and all over the net - he's a Cancer to podcasting and needs to be cut out.

No comments: